At Interchange, we recognise that some people prefer to manage their own funding.
As a customer or supporting family member, you can partner with Interchange to share the management of your funding and services, giving you greater control over when, where and how your funding is used.
We can help with administration, recruitment, coordination and planning.
You can design your services your way, and you decide how much involvement you have in the day-to-day managing of your money and your supports.
You can choose which roles and responsibilities to take on yourself and which you want Interchange to do for you.
All of the options are presented in a Shared Management agreement. You can choose to do a little or a lot.
For example, you might choose to:
- Interview and employ your own staff
- Ask Interchange to help you find staff
- Negotiate your own pay rates
- Organise your own roster
- Train people to work for you in the way that suits you
- Manage your money in your own account
- Ask Interchange to manage your payroll
- Use private contractors and send Interchange your invoices to be paid
Our Shared Management Coordinator can assist in the development of an individualised service and will be available to answer all your questions along the way.
Call 9329 9399 or email email@example.com for more information.