Work with Us
Interchange is an innovative provider of customised, community inclusion and independent living support for people with disability who require assistance to access community, vocational and daily living activities. Our vision is for welcoming communities that value, respect and empower people with disability. We are dedicated to creating shared experiences in the general community, building relationships, trust and acceptance, and supporting people to become integral members of society.
We require staff with special qualities, as well as qualifications. We recruit enthusiastic and open-minded people with the empathy and skills to facilitate the goals of our diverse customer base.
Interchange is experiencing a period of ongoing organisational growth, and is seeking a number of Support Workers who share our values to drive our vision.
Our Support Workers are responsible for:
- Helping to facilitate the inclusion of people we support into their community
- Assisting people we support to gain independence and social networks by making informed choices about their lives
- Providing in-home support in the areas of personal care, domestic duties, and meal preparation.
- Click on this link to view the full Support Worker Position Description
Interchange has a positive workplace culture and is considered an industry leader in Community Inclusion support.
The benefits of working with us include:
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Work Options
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested in applying for a role at Interchange, please complete the attached Application for Employment Form and send your form along with a cover letter and CV to email@example.com